MM wave Oscillator, Frequency Multiplier/Amplifier
Receiver Product and Control Components
Passive and Ferrite Waveguide Components
Solutions for Scientific Application
ELVA-1 produces full-duplex 350Mbps Series of Q-band (40.5-43.5GHz) and E-band (71-76/81-86GHz) mm-wave radio bridges. PPC-350 was specifically designed according to European ECC and US FCC performance requirements. Main feature of PPC-350 consists in possibility to adapt its data transmission speed to the current weather conditions.
PPC-350 supports Adaptive Code and Modulation (ACM) in which changers of coding rate and modulation are set in real time, based on the link conditions. This feature enables to increase radio link availability.
When the link`s SNR (Signal to Noise Ratio) is high (during good weather conditions), operation at full capacity is enabled, reaching the maximum speed of 350Mbps. In case that the link`s SNR drops significantly (during heavy rain), the channel capacity is reduced up to 80Mbps.
The figure shows radio bridge capacity varies due to changers in SNR level.
PPC-350 Series Features:
• Frequency band: 40.5-43.5 GHz, 71-76/81-86 GHz
• SNMP v.1; v.2; v.3; MIB-II and DOK Enterprise MIB; WEB
• True Full Duplex Operation
• Secure communication due inability to intercept the laser-like beam transmission at free air
• Solid reliability with Fiber-like Performance
• Distance ranges of up to 5 mile (7.9 km) at 350Mbps and 6.8 mile (10.9 km) at 80Mbps at 10mm/h rain for 40.5-43.5 GHZ frequency band with 60 cm antenna
• Distance ranges of up to 3.4 mile (5.5 km) at 350Mbps and 4.6 mile (7.5 km) at 80Mbps at 10mm/h rain for 71-76/81-86 GHz frequency band with 60 cm antenna
• Easily installed, Zero maintenance
• Compact Cassegrain type antennas
• Quasi-optical (laser-like) propagation of millimeter wave emission
• EMI interference free